Remick Leadership Conference
candidates in the Mary Ann Remick Leadership Program at the University of Notre Dame.
The event is free and open to the public. Refreshments will be provided.
July 13, 2012
The faculty, staff, and students of the program are happy for this opportunity to share the results of current research on Catholic schools conducted as the capstone experience of the Mary Ann Remick Leadership Program in the Alliance for Catholic Education.
Schedule of Events
- Poster Session 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Remick Leadership researchers will display posters that summarize major components of their action research projects. The researchers will be present at these posters to discuss their research projects and answer your questions. The collegial atmosphere and open forum allow attendees to view posters and interact with the researchers at their convenience.
- Keynote Address 11:15 am – 12:00 noon
- The Dissenting Tradition: Episcopal Leadership for Catholic Schools in the 19th Century
- Thomas C. Hunt, Ph.D.
- Professor, School of Education and Allied Professions
- Fellow, Center for Catholic Education,University of Dayton
1st Annual Remick Leadership Conference
Keynote: Rev. Ronald J. Nuzzi, Ph.D., Senior Director, Mary Ann Remick Leadership Program
2nd Annual Remick Leadership Conference
Keynote: Dr. Gregory Sterling, Dean of the Graduate School, University of Notre Dame
3rd Annual Remick Leadership Conference
Keynote: Sr. Mary Jane Herb, I.H.M, Ph.D, Superintendent of Catholic Schools, Roman Catholic Dioceses of Albany, NY
4th Annual Remick Leadership Conference
Keynote: Nicole Stelle Garnett, Professor of Law, University of Notre Dame