Your company & Notre Dame: A powerful partnership for at-risk children
Thanks to innovative dollar-for-dollar tax credits in Arizona and a unique partnership between the University of Notre Dame and a cluster of urban Tucson schools, your company can play an integral role in putting at-risk children on the path to college – at no cost to your company.
How it works
- Your company funds scholarships for at-risk kids to attend Notre Dame ACE Academies by directing up to 100% of your Arizona state tax liability to Notre Dame ACE Academies scholarship provider.
- At-risk children receive a high-quality education in schools sponsored by the University of Notre Dame.
- Your company receives a 100% state tax credit for its contribution to Notre Dame ACE Academies children.
Benefits to your company
- Redirect your tax dollars to a cause that matters to your company: providing high-quality educational opportunities for the at-risk children of hard-working families.
- Receive a federal tax deduction for your contribution.
- Be recognized publicly by Notre Dame as a national leader in the effort to improve the lives of disadvantaged children.
- Be recognized publicly in the Tucson community as a champion for educational opportunity.
How you can join us
Notre Dame’s Alliance for Catholic Education (ACE) improves educational opportunities for disadvantaged children. Sadly, nearly half of all minority and low-income children will drop out of high school before graduation, and only a handful will ever attend college. ACE is changing that.
Notre Dame launched the nation’s first Notre Dame ACE Academies in Tucson, Arizona, in 2010, where the Notre Dame team is closing the achievement gap for low-income families, putting at-risk kids on the path to college.
The corporate and insurance premium tax credit in Arizona creates a way for Notre Dame and its partners to provide an extraordinary, college-preparatory education. With your scholarships and Notre Dame’s academic support, the Notre Dame ACE Academies are becoming national exemplars of educational excellence for under resourced communities.
Corporate Tax Credit participation FAQ - Download
Corporate Tax preapproval form – Download