The ACE Advocates movement gathers and mobilizes women and men who love Catholic schools. Our members come from all places, professions, and walks of life, but are united in a shared commitment to the ACE Advocates for Catholic Schools Pledge:
I believe that Catholic schools must be sustained and strengthened for the good of children, families, communities, the nation, and the Church. I pledge to advocate for Catholic schools through ongoing participation in prayer, community, and service.
Members of the ACE Advocates movement receive:
- Full access to the monthly ACE Advocates newsletter
- Members-only professional and spiritual resources on our website
- Invitations to symposia and other professional development opportunities
- Unlimited access to the ACE Advocates job board
- Public policy-related news and action alerts
- Networking opportunities
- Discounts on ACE Advocates programs and merchandise
We invite you to take the ACE Advocates pledge and join the movement in service to Catholic schools!