Joining an ACE Advocates Region is easy!
- Visit About Our Regions to find the location nearest you.
- Click on the state and city, and you'll find a link to join. It's really that simple.
Why join an ACE Advocates Region?
Connect with others in your hometown who share your love for Catholic education.
- Learn about local efforts to support Catholic schools, students, and educators.
- Get involved with innovative service efforts on behalf of Catholic schools.
- Join others in your community for prayer. Our regions coordinate Masses, Bible studies, retreats, days of reflection, and many other opportunities for Catholic school supporters to grow in faith and pray for the needs of our schools and those they serve.
There are many ways to get involved:
- Add your email to the regional listserv for updates about upcoming activities, and look for opportunities that pique your interest.
- Attend a sponsored event. It could be anything from a fundraiser to a student field trip, from a guest speaker to a happy hour, from a regional retreat to a curriculum nights. Our regions are always coming up with new ways to gather friends of Catholic schools and lend their support. Bring your friends, and invite them to join you in showing your love of Catholic schools.
- Help with the preparation for an upcoming event. Lend your time, skills, energy - and anything else you have to offer! - to the cause.
- Join the regional leadership team, and help develop new service efforts on behalf of Catholic schools.