Since its inception in 2012, the Latino Enrollment Institute (LEI) has been an exceptionally effective engine of Latino enrollment growth in Catholic schools around the country. The LEI provides school principals, administrators, teachers, and pastors with marketing strategies and school-culture interventions to help attract and better serve Latino families in the local community.
Traditionally held on the campus of the University of Notre Dame each summer, the Regional LEI is your opportunity for the LEI to come to you. Similar to the summer program, the Regional LEI features presentations from school leaders with demonstrated success in implementing innovative Latino outreach strategies, as well as the option to continue formation over the course of the year through a series of online modules and the guidance of an LEI mentor from our leadership team.
Schools that attend the LEI and participate in the ongoing mentorship component, experience, on average, a 30% increase in Latino enrollment after just one year.
While the Regional LEI can be tailored to fit the exact needs of your (arch)diocese, the topics below are some of the most common.
- Developing a deeper understanding of Latino cultures and traditions and the gift that they bring to the Church and our schools
- Understanding cultural influences in children's lives and how to create culturally sustaining classrooms and schools
- How to enlist faculty, staff, and parents to reach out to Latino families and invite them to Catholic schools
- Rethinking fundraising: strategies for cultivating and maintaining private and corporate donors
- Ensuring that English learners thrive in Catholic schools
- Community engagement: building relationships outside the parish-school
Prices do not include venue, meals, or travel for presenters.
Half-Day Keynote (Fr. Joe Corpora, C.S.C.) $3,000 One-Day Program $8,000 Two-Day Program $12,000 Three-Day Program $18,000
Please note that (arch)dioceses have been successful in securing and allocating Title II and Title III funding to underwrite these offerings.
If you're interested in bringing the LEI to your (arch)diocese, please contact:Manny Fernandez | | 574.631.9434