The Middle School Summer Camp is designed for students entering grades 6-8 who are eager to improve and enrich their education through special interest courses. The Summer Camp will have two periods each day, allowing students to attend two courses each day.
The Middle School Summer Camp will be held at St. Joseph High School in South Bend.
Three courses will be offered at the camp. Students are asked to sign up for 2 courses. The courses this summer are:
Brochure available soon.
- Math & Technology (Math Skills)
- Language Arts - A Dystopian Future
- South Bend, the USA, and the World (Social Studies Skills)
- St. Joseph High School
- 453 North Notre Dame Avenue, South Bend, IN 46617. (574)-233-6137
2019 Summer Schedule:
- June 17th - July 24th, 8 -11 AM, Monday - Friday*
*Independence Day Break is July 4th - 7th.
- $80 per student total
- Financial Assistance available to those who apply