The Summer Science Camp is aimed specifically at incoming 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students. Hands-on learning through demonstrations and labs will be offered daily. Two sessions are available, covering ecology, circuits, food webs, engineering, and forensics. Some of the many fun hands-on activities and camp highlights are:
Brochure available here.
The Science camp is supported in part by a generous gift from the Siemens Foundation.
- Launch your own rocket
- Design a parachute
- Explore pig & sheep anatomy through dissection
- Create a living ecosystem
- Design and build an original machine
Location and Contact Information:
- Christ the King School
- 2473 Indiana 933, South Bend, IN 46637
- (574) 272-3922
2018 Summer Schedule:
- Session 1: June 18 - June 29. Mechanics & Energy
- Session 2: July 9 - July 25. Physiology, Chemistry, & Ecology
Time & Days:
- 8 – 11 AM, Monday through Friday
- $50 for each session.
- Financial Assistance available to those who apply.
- The Camp is supported in part by the Siemens Foundation. No student will be turned away for financial reasons thanks to the generosity of the Siemens Foundation.