ACE 24 and 25 Summer Community Service
Community Service Site Descriptions
Center for the Homeless
- All volunteers will help with the many ministries at the Center for the Homeless.
- You may work in the Family Education Center Library, working with mothers and their children to spend time reading together. You may also spend time with children in the Activity Room or tutoring.
- You may spend time with guests at the Center during recreation time.
- You may also work in the community garden, helping to weed, and water the vegetable garden with the guests.
- Please dress in casual, comfortable attire with closed toe shoes.
Directions: 813 S Michigan St. South Bend, IN 46601
Turn Left on US-31/933 coming from D6. Take through town.
Continue straight following the round-about. This is where US-31/933 becomes Michigan Street.
The Center will be on your right.