Thanks for your interest in becoming an ACE Ambassador or ACE Intern!
The application deadline is March 31, 2020.
The application consists of three parts:
Part 1: Online Application
- Biographical & Educational Info
- Program Upload
- Updated Resume
*Please note that ACE Ambassador & Internship applicants DO NOT need to take the GRE. Accepted applicants will not need to take the test until February 2021. In lieu of the GRE, applicants MUST submit SAT and/or ACT scores. These scores can be uploaded as a PDF under the ‘Uploads’ section of the application. SAT and/or ACT scores do not need to be officially sent to the University of Notre Dame.
Part 2: Unofficial Transcript
Please upload your unofficial transcript to your ACE Application.
Part 3: Four reference letters
- You will need to obtain references from 2 professors, 1 peer, and 1 rector, residence hall director, campus minister, or service project leader who can attest to your success in living and working in a community atmosphere.
- References include the following:
- An evaluation of the five dispositions successful ACE Teachers possess (Zeal, Coachability, Persistence, Servant Leadership, & Hunger for Spiritual Growth)
- A letter of reference
- You will be asked to provide the name and contact information of each reference in the online application. An electronic request will automatically be sent to each reference so that he or she might submit all materials online. If a reference lacks email capability, the application will direct you on how to submit the materials by mail.