📣 Applications Now Closed
Thanks for your interest in the Frassati Internship! Unfortunately, we are no longer accepting applicaitons for those interested in serving as interns in our Summer 2024 cohort.
If you require an expedited application decision due to a competing, time-sensitive offer, please contact our Senior Associate Director for Recruitment, Michael Comuniello (firstname.lastname@example.org; 574.631.6561) to discuss this process.
2023-24 Application Timeline
February 14th - 27th: Interviews
Early March: Application Decisions Released
Early April: Frassati Internship Orientation & Retreat
June 10th - July 26th: Summer 2024 Internship
Who We Are and What We Do
Animated by the charism of Blessed Pier Giorgio Frassati and the mission of the Alliance for Catholic Education, the Frassati Internship cultivates business talent in service of Catholic education.
We believe that business leaders can and will be levers of change in the revitalization of the Catholic schools and therefore we invest in their formation to serve in this capacity. The internship provides Notre Dame undergraduates the opportunity to work in national philanthropic foundations and organizations that support Catholic education.
Through this experience, Malpass Fellows will apply and hone the skills they have begun to develop in their coursework, such as managing data systems, marketing, creating financial models, and supporting strategic planning efforts.
- Receive mentorship from senior executives & leaders in national philanthropic foundations and organizations
- Apply and develop business skills learned in undergraduate coursework
- Live in community and grow spiritually with other Malpass Fellows in provided housing
- Earn a competitive salary ($4,200) while broadening your professional network
- Ongoing professional development from South Bend & Notre Dame business leaders
Who We Seek
While all Notre Dame undergraduate students are invited to apply, special consideration will be given to rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors. We are looking for dynamic leaders to:
- Eagerly work alongside others to contribute to the mission of their partner organization
- Display initiative, self-awareness, and hunger for personal growth
- Deeply commit themselves to service and driving systematic change in Catholic education
The Frassati Blog
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcome you to email (email@example.com) or visit us in Remick Family Hall anytime!