Thanks for your interest in becoming a Remick Leader! Applications are now closed. Please complete our contact form to get more information about joining our 17th Cohort in 2017-18.
Applications for the Mary Ann Remick Leadership Program are processed through Notre Dame’s Graduate School application system. In order to complete the application accurately, please carefully follow the application instructions (available at the link below) as you complete your application.
Requirements for Admission:
- A Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution
- Full-time employment in a Catholic school as of Fall 2017
- Willingness to commit at least 5 years to Catholic education
The application itself consists of 4 parts:
1. The online application, including:
- Biographical and School Information
- Educational Background
- Three 500-word essays
2. Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions
Please order your transcripts in advance, as registrar’s offices often need time to process requests.
3. Three Reference Letters
- Your principal or direct supervisor at your school
- A colleague who can speak to your professional strengths
- An academic or other professional reference (i.e. a former professor, pastor at your school, etc.)
Note: While a letter of recommendation is not required from your superintendent, they do need to endorse your participation in the program. Upon completion of your application, we will be in touch with your superintendent or other appropriate diocesan administrators/religious superiors to confirm their endorsement.
4. Current GRE scores
GRE scores are required of all graduate students at the University of Notre Dame. Score reports should be sent by ETS to the University of Notre Dame Graduate School. The school code for the University of Notre Dame is #1841. GRE scores expire after 5 years from the date the test is taken.
If you have any additional questions or concerns about the application process, please feel free to call (574-631-9309) or email Recruiter April Garcia.