Thanks for your interest in becoming a Remick Leader! Applications for the Mary Ann Remick Leadership Program are processed through Notre Dame’s Graduate School application system.
Requirements for Admission:
- A Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution
- Full-time employment in a Catholic school or (arch)diocese as of Fall 2020
- Willingness to commit at least five years to Catholic education
The application itself consists of 4 parts:
1. The online application and supplemental application
2. Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions
Order your transcripts as soon as possible, as registrar’s offices often need time to process requests. You are welcome to upload unofficial transcripts to your application.
3. Three Reference Letters (to be submitted through the online application)
- Your principal or direct supervisor at your school
- A colleague who can speak to your professional strengths
- An academic reference (a former professor or someone who can speak to your academic ability)
4. Current GRE scores
GRE scores are required of all graduate students at the University of Notre Dame. Score reports must be sent by ETS to the University of Notre Dame Graduate School. The school code for the University of Notre Dame is #1841. Scores are valid and acceptable for a five year period. Scores older than five years (those prior to February 1, 2015) will not be accepted.
If you have any additional questions or concerns about the application process, please feel free to call (574-631-9309) or email April Garcia.