Thanks for your interest in becoming a Remick Leader!
Applications are now closed. Please complete our contact form to get more information about joining our 21st Cohort in Summer 2022.
Requirements for Admission:
- A Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution
- Full-time employment in a Catholic school or (arch)diocese as of Fall 2021
- Willingness to commit at least five years to Catholic education
The application itself consists of three parts (Note: GRE scores are not required)
1. The online application and supplemental application
2. Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions
These must be uploaded to your application. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable. Note that registrar’s offices often need time to process requests.
3. Three Reference Letters (to be submitted through the online application)
- Your principal or direct supervisor at your school
- A colleague who can speak to your professional strengths
- An academic reference (a former professor, professional colleague, or mentor)
If you have any additional questions or concerns about the application process, please feel free to call (574-631-9309) or email April Garcia.