Two distinct summer camp opportunities will be offered for students entering grades six through eight.
The Middle School Summer Camp is designed for students who are eager to improve and enrich their education through special interest courses. The courses being offered range in focus from math and logic skills, to language arts skills, to social studies skills.
The Middle School Summer Camp will be held at St. Joseph High School in South Bend.
Three courses will be offered at the camp. Students are asked to sign up for 2 courses. The courses this summer are:
REGISTER FOR SUMMER CAMP
Brochure available soon.
- Math & Technology (Math Skills)
- Language Arts - A Dystopian Future
- South Bend, the USA, and the World (Social Studies Skills)
- St. Joseph High School
- 453 North Notre Dame Avenue, South Bend, IN 46617. (574)-233-6137
2020 Summer Schedule:
- June 15th - July 22nd, 8 -11 AM, Monday - Friday*
*Independence Day Break is July 2nd - 5th.
- $80 per student total
- Financial Assistance available to those who apply.