Want to work for that bump in SAT scores? This non-credit bearing course is a fun and easy way to prepare for the SAT exam (the similarities with ACT will be pointed out too)! Brush up on the type of mathematical skills you need for the exam, and prepare for the writing questions as well. You'll even work on the writing skills you'll want for the essay, and your college applications!
This course does not grant credit, but will prepare students for the SAT exam.
Location and Contact Information:
- Contact: Brian Collier at or 574-631-1637, or Erin Rosario at or 574-631-9779
- Saint Joseph High School
- 453 N. Notre Dame Ave, South Bend, IN 46617
2020 Tentative Summer Schedule:
- Semester 1: June 15 - July 1
- Semester 2: July 6 - July 22
(break on July 2-5 for Independence Day)
Time & Days:
- 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM, Monday through Friday
- Financial Assistance available to those who apply.