The Summer Camp is designed for any students entering grades 2 through 5 who are eager to improve and enrich their education through summer learning activities. Students will have the opportunity to enhance their math and language arts skills.
The cost of the program is $80. However, Financial Assistance is available to those who apply.
Locations and Contact Information:
- St. Adalbert’s in South Bend
- 519 S. Olive St., South Bend, IN, 46619
- (574) 288-6645
- St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School
- 1114 S. Main Street, Elkhart, IN 46516
- (574) 293-8451
2021 Summer Schedule:
- June 14th - July 21st*
- 8 -11 AM, Monday - Friday
- *Independence Day Break from July 1st-2nd
- $80 per student
- Financial Assistance available to those who apply. Please see registration form for details.