The Summer Camp is designed for any students entering grades 2 through 5 who are eager to improve and enrich their education through summer learning activities. Students have the option of attending either or both sessions to enhance their math and language arts skills.
The cost of the program is $80. However, Financial Assistance is available to those who apply.
Locations and Contact Information:
- St. Adalbert’s in South Bend
- 519 S. Olive St., South Bend, IN, 46619
- (574) 288-6645
- St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School
- 1114 S. Main Street, Elkhart, IN 46516
- (574) 293-8451
2019 Summer Schedule:
- June 17th - July 24th*
- 8 -11 AM, Monday - Friday
- *Independence Day Break from July 4th-7th
- $80 per student
- Financial Assistance available to those who apply