Thanks for your interest in becoming an ACE Intern or ACE Ambassador! Applications are available beginning February 1, 2018. The application deadline is March 28, 2018.
The application for ACE Teaching Fellows is closed for this year. Applications will re-open in September of 2018.
After reviewing the Application Instructions, click on Begin Your Application. Once you create a username and password, submit all required information electronically. Completed applications and required materials must be submitted by March 28, 2018.
The application consists of four parts:
Part 1: Online Application
- Biographical & Educational Info
- Program Upload
- Updated Resume
Part 2: Unofficial Transcript
Please upload your unofficial transcript to your ACE Application.
Part 3: Four reference letters
- You will need to obtain references from 2 professors, 1 peer, and 1 rector, residence hall director, campus minister, or service project leader who can attest to your success in living and working in a community atmosphere.
- References include the following:
- An evaluation of the five dispositions successful ACE Teachers possess (Zeal, Coachability, Persistence, Servant Leadership, & Hunger for Spiritual Growth)
- A letter of reference
- You will be asked to provide the name and contact information of each reference in the online application. An electronic request will automatically be sent to each reference so that he or she might submit all materials online. If a reference lacks email capability, the application will direct you on how to submit the materials by mail.