Thanks for your interest in becoming an ACE Teacher! Applications for ACE 28 will open on September 1, 2020.
The ACE Teaching Fellows application consists of four parts:
Part 1: Online Application
- Biographical & Educational Info
- Program Upload
- Updated Resume
Part 2: Unofficial Transcript
Please upload your unofficial transcript to your ACE Application.
Part 3: Four reference letters
- You will need to obtain references from 2 professors, 1 peer, and 1 rector, residence hall director, campus minister, or service project leader who can attest to your success in living and working in a community atmosphere.
- References include the following:
- An evaluation of the five dispositions successful ACE Teachers possess (Zeal, Coachability, Persistence, Servant Leadership, & Hunger for Spiritual Growth)
- A letter of reference
- You will be asked to provide the name and contact information of each reference in the online application. An electronic request will automatically be sent to each reference so that he or she might submit all materials online. If a reference lacks email capability, the application will direct you on how to submit the materials by mail.
Part 4: Basic Skills Requirement
Per the Indiana Department of Education, all applicants must provide proof of basic skills for the teaching licensure process. You have multiple options to meet this requirement, including ACT, SAT, or Praxis. You can find the following score minimum requirements here. If your ACT, SAT, or Praxis scores do not meet the minimum requirements, we will ask that you submit GRE scores instead.