Thanks for your interest in becoming an ACE Teacher!
If you are a rising college senior who is interested in the ACE Interns/Ambassadors program, you can start your application here or request more information below.
The ACE Teaching Fellows application consists of four parts:
Part 1: Online Application
- Biographical & Educational Info
- Program Upload
- Updated Resume
Part 2: Unofficial Transcript
Please upload your unofficial transcript to your ACE Application.
Part 3: Four reference letters
- You will need to obtain references from 2 professors, 1 peer, and 1 rector, residence hall director, campus minister, or service project leader who can attest to your success in living and working in a community atmosphere.
- References include the following:
- An evaluation of the five dispositions successful ACE Teachers possess (Zeal, Coachability, Persistence, Servant Leadership, & Hunger for Spiritual Growth)
- A letter of reference
- You will be asked to provide the name and contact information of each reference in the online application. An electronic request will automatically be sent to each reference so that he or she might submit all materials online. If a reference lacks email capability, the application will direct you on how to submit the materials by mail.
Part 4: GRE
The General GRE or an equivalent graduate school entrance examination (e.g. MCAT, LSAT, GMAT) is required. Once completed, you will need to forward your official score to the University of Notre Dame Graduate School. The school code for the University of Notre Dame is #1841.