Apply to ACE Teaching Fellows
Early Decision Policy
We understand that applicants might require an expedited decision concerning their admission into ACE Teaching Fellows. We are happy to perform an early review of an application if the candidate provides written documentation outlining the reason for their request. Please contact Mike Comuniello (firstname.lastname@example.org; 574-631-6561) for more information.
The ACE application is free for all applicants. Under the "Additional Questions" section of the application, when asked if you will be paying your application fee with a waiver, click "yes." When prompted, enter the code ACE72.
You will NOT be required to submit GRE scores with your ACE Teaching Fellows Application. We will ask that you submit either ACT and/or SAT scores to fulfill the basic skills requirements for your teaching license. If your ACT/SAT scores do not meet the minimum score requirements for licensure, we will ask that you submit GRE scores instead.
How to Apply
Thanks for your interest in becoming an ACE Teacher!
The application for ACE 29 is now open!
The two respective application deadlines for ACE Teaching Fellows are November 2nd (Fall Timeline) and January 18th (Spring Timeline).
The ACE Teaching Fellows application consists of four parts:
Part 1: Online Application
- Biographical & Educational Info
- Program Upload
- Updated Resume
Part 2: Unofficial Transcript
Please upload your unofficial transcript to your ACE Application.
Part 3: Four reference letters
- You will need to obtain references from 2 professors, 1 peer, and 1 rector, residence hall director, campus minister, or service project leader who can attest to your success in living and working in a community atmosphere.
- References include the following:
- An evaluation of the five dispositions successful ACE Teachers possess (Zeal, Coachability, Persistence, Servant Leadership, & Hunger for Spiritual Growth)
- A letter of reference
- You will be asked to provide the name and contact information of each reference in the online application. An electronic request will automatically be sent to each reference so that he or she might submit all materials online. If a reference lacks email capability, the application will direct you on how to submit the materials by mail.
Part 4: Basic Skills Requirement
Per the Indiana Department of Education, all applicants must provide proof of basic skills for the teaching licensure process. You have multiple options to meet this requirement, including ACT, SAT, or Praxis. You can find the following score minimum requirements here. If your ACT, SAT, or Praxis scores do not meet the minimum requirements, we will ask that you submit GRE scores instead.